THE FIRST BREAK UP WE WENT THROUGH (K.P.K)
- I hope you got enough sleep last night.
- I hope you had a super yummy breakfast.
- I hope you accomplished all you wanted to today.
- I hope you appreciated all your body has done for you.
- I hope you gained self-love and self-confidence because you are oh so beautiful and have to much to offer the world!
Sorry I’ve barely been posting or anything. School and my job are taking so much more time than I thought. I’m doing well. I started a nutrition plan and I’m doing really good. I hope you guys are good and if you’re not, I’m here.
Just because someone died, doesn’t automatically make them a good person. Remember that this woman was only famous for belittling other people, for making offensive, sensitive remarks, and regressing society as a whole. Don’t jump on every bandwagon you find.
Stop making stupid people famous.
Exactly why I was not showing anything when she passed away. Not that I’m happy or anything but I didn’t put rip Joan Rivers or show her picture anywhere. Barely anyone I know did.
I only wanted to share the photo on the left, because I thought that my stomach was all gross and unflattering in the photo on the right.
And then I thought, “Wait a minute. I’m holding my entire bodyweight upside down with nothing but my hands. I’m strong and healthy as fuck. This is just my body. I should be proud.”
So I had to post the flabby stomach one too.
What can I say? I don’t have a six pack, but that doesn’t mean I’m not a badass.